Launched in 2001, Ambassadors for Peace® is the largest and most diverse network of peace leaders. They come from all walks of life representing many races, religions, nationalities, and cultures, and commit to:
• Stand on the common ground of universal moral principles, promoting reconciliation, overcoming barriers, and building peace.
• Form a global network representing the diversity of the human family and all disciplines of endeavor.
• Promote cooperation beyond boundaries of religion, race, ethnicity, and nationality.
• Practice “living for the sake of others” as the guiding principle for building a global community.
• Affirmation of UPF’s principles of peace
• Demonstration of leadership qualities in a given sphere of activity
• Recommendation by a Senior Member of UPF or an organization affiliated with UPF
Events in Biel/Bienne:
Training and Meeting of Ambassadors for Peace (AfP) take place 4 times a year. The participants are given an Award at the end of the one-day training program to recognize their achievements and encourage them to continue to invest themselves for peace and sustainable development at all levels of activities.
Les journées de formation et rencontre pour Ambassadeurs de paix ont lieu 4 fois par an. Les participants reçoivent un certificat à la fin du programme d'une journée pour reconnaître leurs accomplissements et les encourager à continuer de s'investir pour la paix et le développement durable à tous les niveaux d'activités.
Prochaines formations et rencontres conformément au programme et dates de l'agenda / Next training sessions and meetings according to the program and date in the agenda
18.2.2017, 5.30 pm: Topic / thème
Marriage, joys and difficulties / Mariage, joies et tribulations
InterPlus Sharing are held every Sunday at 5:00 pm for one hour. The participants read "World Scripture and the teachings of Sun Myung Moon" on numerous topics from various spiritual perpectives, share and discuss about the content.
Workshops take place in different parts of Europe for different lengths of time with set themes. Participants are able to get together and share about what they've learned.
To apply, contact Chantal Chételat Komagata 076-400-43-85